Grove Cottage needs your support to achieve a brighter 2022. By fundraising for us this festive season you will ensure we continue to spread joy to local people of all ages with a learning disability and help them to live enriched lives.
There are endless ways you can support us this Christmas. Whatever you decide to do will be hugely worthwhile and will make a massive difference to people living with a learning disability.
Spread some Christmas cheer with our fun, festive, fundraising ideas such as:
• Organise a Christmas Jumper Day
• Run a carol service
• Host a Christmas event
• Light up your home
• Take part in our Santa Dash
• Volunteer at one of our Christmas events
For more information, ideas or a friendly chat please contact the fundraising team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively please consider giving a donation. Here is the difference your donation could make…
- £10 – Could pay for craft resources for our Cottage Crew Club
- £20 – Could purchase general supplies for any of our Clubs
- £70 – Could pay for a dance session for our Get Active Club
- £100 – Could fully staff our Special Needs Nursery for one hour
- £300 – Could fund a day trip for our Holiday Club
If you can, please donate this Christmas time and help people like Sally-Anne and her son, Ruben, who has benefited immensely from our Special Needs Nursery for the past few years.
Sally-Anne says; “Ruben, now 5, was diagnosed with a condition that significantly affects his global development and Grove Cottage has been our absolute lifeline. By offering a wide range of activities with specialised care, Ruben has not only had lots of fun through stimulation, but his development has improved greatly. I cannot thank them enough for everything they have done to support us.”
To make a donation please CLICK HERE