Grove Cottage needs your support to achieve a brighter 2021. By fundraising for us this festive season you will ensure we continue to spread joy to local people of all ages with a learning disability and help them to live enriched lives.
There are endless ways you can support us this Christmas. Whatever you decide to do will be hugely worthwhile and makes a massive difference to people living with a learning disability.
Spread some Christmas cheer with our fun, festive, fundraising ideas such as:
• Organise a Christmas jumper day
• Hold a gingerbread baking competition
• Ask for donations instead of presents/cards
• Organise a candy cane sale
• Offer a gift-wrapping service
• Host our festive quiz
• Take part in our Santa Dash
For more information, ideas or a friendly chat please contact the fundraising team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively please consider giving a donation. Here is the difference your donation could make…
- £10 – Fully funds the running costs of the Grove Cottage minibus for one day
- £20 – Funds one session of our Wednesday Adult Club which provides a fun, creative and supportive environment for adult members
- £50 – Funds one member to attend a session of our Cottage Chill Club for members aged 10-19 years with more complex needs
- £100 – Fully staffs our Special Needs Nursery for one hour
Donating to Grove Cottage this festive season will ensure that we can continue to spread joy to local people of all ages with a learning disability and empower them to live enriched and fulfilled lives.
To leave your gift please CLICK HERE