Join over 4,000 cyclists and embark on this flagship 54 mile challenge taking you from London’s Clapham Common, through Surrey’s beautiful country lanes and stunning Sussex scenery, until you soar downhill for those last few miles towards the Brighton seafront.
Date: September 15th 2019
Venue: Clapham Common, London
Event Details: This is a beautiful and rewarding journey which makes the ideal challenge for any keen cyclist and helps support Grove Cottage! Whether you are an experienced rider or taking on your first cycling challenge, the spirit of the event is ‘taking part’ not ‘winning’ so you can go as fast or as slow as you like.
- A delicious buffet lunch included so that you can refuel at the half way point
- Mechanical support along the route so no need for any puncture panic
- Water stops on route and medical support
- Full fundraising support from Grove Cottage
- Optional transport back from Brighton to London (additional £35)
- A medal when you finish the race
£45 booking fee – refundable when minimum sponsorship of £150 is reached. Minimum age 16.