Take on this new Challenge for 2021 – ‘Coast to Coast’ across England’s South West Peninsular. You can do the Challenge at your own pace – walk, jog or run it – and you’ll get full support all the way!
Date: 24/25 July 2021
Event Details: Take on this new Challenge for 2021 – ‘Coast to Coast’ across England’s South West Peninsular. You can do the Challenge at your own pace – walk, jog or run it – and you’ll get full support all the way with marquee rest stops, free food and drink, and a huge welcome celebration at the finish fine after an amazing journey.
With half and quarter-distance options available, there’s a South West Coast 2 Coast Challenge for all!
It’s 100km from Minehead in Somerset on the south bank of the Bristol Channel, down to seaside Dawlish on the southern coast of Devon, with some ups and downs of Exmoor and the meandering Exe Valley in between.
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
For further details and to sign up for this challenge to raise money for Grove Cottage, please email Nicky at: firstname.lastname@example.org