As Christmas approaches, please consider donating to our Christmas campaign. Thank you for making a difference to people of of all ages with learning disabilities and special additional needs.
Hello, I’m Josh, a 26 and a half-year-old with Down Syndrome. Grove Cottage has been my second family since I was three. They’ve supported me through thick and thin, especially during challenging times like the COVID-19 lockdowns.
Grove Cottage means the world to me; it’s more than just a charity. Despite the tough times, I’ve found confidence through their support. Not only do I enjoy attending Grove Cottage clubs but I now contribute by leading meditation sessions, all while in a safe space surrounded by friends.
Your support can make a real impact on lives like mine. As Christmas approaches, please consider donating to Grove Cottage. Thank you for making a difference.
- £5 could cover the running costs of the Grove Cottage minibus for half a day
- £25 could pay for pool hire for our weekly nursery swim sessions
- £50 could buy a musical instrument for our Music Man Project group
- £100 could pay for a bowling trip for our adult members
- £250 could fund a day trip for our Holiday Club members
To leave your gift please complete the form below.