Join 2,000 trekkers to venture across the Capital taking in unrivalled views of the skyline from its best vantage points.
Date: Saturday 11th September 2021
Event Details: Setting out from Putney Bridge – it’s East towards the City, zig-zagging over the array of historic bridges – each with its fascinating story – and a midpoint stop at Kennington Oval for some snacks and drinks.
25km later, it’s a finish line celebration in Southwark past the majestic Tower Bridge. You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Fully supported 25km Walk
- Fully signed route with arrows
- Join as an Individual or a Team
- Start near Putney Bridge – Fulham
- Tented village and warm up at start
- Free ‘Thames Bridges buff’
- Various start times
- Midpoint rest stop
- Free snacks and drinks
- Southwark Park Finish
- Medal, T-shirt, Glass of fizz
- Food/meal at finish
For further details and to sign up for this challenge please email Nicky at: email@example.com