Join 2,000 trekkers to venture across the Capital taking in unrivalled views of the skyline from its best vantage points.
Date: Saturday 9th September 2023
Event Details: Setting out from Putney Bridge – it’s East towards the City, zig-zagging over the array of historic bridges – each with its fascinating story – and a midpoint stop at Kennington Oval for some snacks and drinks.
25km later, it’s a finish line celebration in Southwark past the majestic Tower Bridge. You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Fully supported 25km Walk
- Fully signed route with arrows
- Join as an Individual or a Team
- Start near Putney Bridge – Fulham
- Tented village and warm up at start
- Free ‘Thames Bridges buff’
- Various start times
- Midpoint rest stop
- Free snacks and drinks
- Southwark Park Finish
- Medal, T-shirt, Glass of fizz
- Food/meal at finish
More information can be found HERE
Why Team Grove Cottage?
By joining Team GC you can be sure of support with training and fundraising from now until race day with the knowledge that you’ll be making a real difference to the lives of those living with a learning disability. We’ll also provide:
- A Grove Cottage running vest to wear with pride
- Easy to follow training plans
- On-hand support from our dedicated fundraising team to help you smash your targets
- The knowledge that you are truly making a difference to the lives of people living with a learning disability in your community
To register for this challenge please email: firstname.lastname@example.org